Can you believe 2017 is here and it’s time to think about setting goals for the year? Today I’d like to share ours with you!
In 2017 at TFS, we commit:
- To help close the American skills gap by giving educators nationwide the proven strategies for getting more of the right students, in the right programs, for the right reasons
- To build awareness of the expanded opportunities that come with career-focused education within our personal and professional circles
- To stay in the trenches of everyday life in the world of education — meeting your challenges together
- To expand the reach of the Career Tree® so more students can experience the power of focused goal-setting and meaningful career exploration
- To share with you the fascinating new data and best practices for the generation coming after the Millennials: Generation Z
- To continue developing new products and services that address your needs in fresh and useful ways
- To continue innovating our current products (such as EnrollTrack®) to deliver outstanding value and real-world results to our clients
- To use our social media presence and Toolbox newsletter to inspire, entertain, and connect as we champion the cause of CTE and workforce development
- To share snippets and insights from Mark’s upcoming book Hearing the Branch Creak
- To bring you impactful professional development opportunities at state and national conferences like Best Practices & Innovations, ACTE CareerTech VISION, and many more
- To remain passionate about sharing and supporting your desire to make a difference
Pursuing these goals with passion and persistence will make 2017 a banner year for TFS and the education and workforce development community we serve. We’re eager to keep making a bigger difference together! So tell us — what are your goals for 2017?