Mark's virtual presentations are inspiring audiences everywhere
Today, you need to engage your audience in a whole new way — virtually. Take advantage of Mark’s virtual expertise to deliver a paradigm-shifting experience for your organization!
Warm, interactive, and personal, Mark will engage your audience on a new level. His unique ability to connect meaningfully through a screen can change routine PD into a transformative and memorable experience.
Here’s what makes Mark’s virtual presentations so powerful:
- Dynamic presence: Animated, passionate, and inspiring, Mark delivers virtually just as he would on stage. Your audience will be captivated, motivated, and eager to implement what they learn.
- Interaction: In Mark’s virtual presentations, comments and questions can be shared in real time via the chat feature—allowing everyone to interact fully and gain the maximum benefit.
- Engagement: Each participant feels that Mark is directly addressing them—keeping them focused, learning, and engaged.
- Customization: As with Mark’s in-person keynotes, he will customize a powerful message based on what you want to accomplish.
- Visuals: Mark’s presentations are beautifully designed with audience engagement in mind. Audience members can grab a screenshot at any point to capture key content and moments that made an impact on them. In addition, Mark makes the full presentation slides available in PDF format following the presentation.
- Scalability: From a small, intimate group to an audience of thousands, Mark’s virtual presentations are entirely scalable. Go as big or as small as you want—Mark will be there with a message that will make the difference.
In today’s world, virtual presentations are not a stopgap measure. They are a powerful way to reach, engage, enlighten, and empower your audience to make a bigger difference.
Interaction. Inspiration. Impact. Mark’s virtual presentations deliver it all!
What people are saying:
“Mark Perna delivered an incredibly dynamic and impactful presentation to my staff — virtually. It felt like he was actually here and speaking directly to each person. My staff are inspired and reinvigorated by what they learned. His powerful message kept us engaged for more than two hours. He made a significant, positive impact here!”
– Amy Stafford, Principal at Kohala High School
“With just a few dynamic virtual sessions, Mark has made a significant impact by inspiring my staff during a stressful time. My entire group was engaged, motivated, and excited to get back to their students and implement fresh strategies to help them build their competitive advantage…and it’s working!”
– Will Sarett, Director, Career & College Readiness, Yakima School District
“Thank you again! I was such a skeptic about online presentations initially and you were totally funny and engaging and I loved the content. I told my partner who was offscreen, this guy is funny. Aloha!”
– Nadine Kulberg, Kohala High School
“I like the perspective shift and language that I can use to articulate that shift. Very engaging speaker, with so many great stories to share! I love the way he presents virtually and that this message is spreading! This is what EVERYONE needs to hear!”
– Shelby Greene, Math Educator and Department Chair
“I now understand why kids ask why.”
– Amber Corrales, Social Studies Teacher
“Thank you so much, this was my second time seeing you. I saw you at the CTE conference where you were the keynote. I am so grateful to hear you speak again virtually, it was so inspiring. In your words, feel good about how you are changing the world, because you are just as much as us teachers are. Thank you so much!”
– Jacqueline Meggs, Teacher
“Thank you for your time and energy!! Would have loved to see you in person but you made a virtual presentation very enjoyable!!”
– Ross Pagat, Community School Manager
“If the “Want To” is strong enough the “How To” will come! Mark was awesome! I’m part of Gen X, his virtual presentation was very engaging and helped me to understand how Gen Y and Gen Z think. I look forward to reading his entire book, “Answering Why.” It’ll make me a better mom and teacher.”
– Florene Kaai, Secondary Teacher
Go Virtual With Mark
Contact Mark today about customizing a dynamic virtual presentation for your organization. Go virtual with Mark to inspire and empower your team!