Mark's virtual presentations are inspiring audiences everywhere
Today, you need to engage your audience in a whole new way — virtually. Take advantage of Mark’s virtual expertise to deliver a paradigm-shifting experience for your organization!
Warm, interactive, and personal, Mark will engage your audience on a new level. His unique ability to connect meaningfully through a screen can change routine PD into a transformative and memorable experience.
Here’s what makes Mark’s virtual presentations so powerful:
- Dynamic presence: Animated, passionate, and inspiring, Mark delivers virtually just as he would on stage. Your audience will be captivated, motivated, and eager to implement what they learn.
- Interaction: In Mark’s virtual presentations, comments and questions can be shared in real time via the chat feature—allowing everyone to interact fully and gain the maximum benefit.
- Engagement: Each participant feels that Mark is directly addressing them—keeping them focused, learning, and engaged.
- Customization: As with Mark’s in-person keynotes, he will customize a powerful message based on what you want to accomplish.
- Visuals: Mark’s presentations are beautifully designed with audience engagement in mind. Audience members can grab a screenshot at any point to capture key content and moments that made an impact on them. In addition, Mark makes the full presentation slides available in PDF format following the presentation.
- Scalability: From a small, intimate group to an audience of thousands, Mark’s virtual presentations are entirely scalable. Go as big or as small as you want—Mark will be there with a message that will make the difference.
Who Should Go Virtual?
Teachers and staff. Board members. Parents. Students and trainees. Business and community stakeholders. Industry partners. Whoever your audience, Mark will customize a powerful message to take them to the next level.
In today’s world, virtual presentations are not a stopgap measure. They are a powerful way to reach, engage, enlighten, and empower your audience to make a bigger difference.
What Goes Into an Amazing Virtual Presentation?
Live events are powerful, but—done right—virtual presentations have surprising and dynamic advantages all their own. Here are just a few of the reasons that Mark C. Perna and his team believe in virtual PD…plus, some strategies to make your online event unforgettable!
- Connection. In a virtual presentation, each participant feels that the speaker is directly addressing them—keeping them focused, learning, and engaged. This can make the experience far more personal than many live events can be.
Strategy: Work with your presenter ahead of time to ensure the virtual presentation delivers optimum personal impact.
- Customization. Tailor a presentation around your organization’s unique needs. Virtual presentations can encompass a range of structures, content, and followup activities—all based on what you want to achieve.
Strategy: Think about your current needs and how a fresh perspective from a virtual presenter can offer new solutions.
- Interaction. Engaging virtual PD is all about interaction—and not just with the presenter, but among the entire audience. Chat breakouts, team activities, and more can build your team and make the event so much more than a “sit and get.”
Strategy: Work with your presenter ahead of time to maximize opportunities for organic interaction and engagement.
- Morale. Moving forward with your objectives, even in the midst of unprecedented circumstances, can give your team a much-needed boost. Build morale and momentum with a high-quality virtual experience.
Strategy: Communicate to your organization that going virtual is not just a makeshift option—it’s the way of the future, and you’re on the cutting edge.
- Scalability. No more logistical challenges or limitations for your audience—include as many participants as you want. Large, small, or in between, virtual presentations can bring people together who normally may never interact.
Strategy: Think bigger. Ask yourself, how can you include the maximum number of people for the greatest impact?
- Flexibility: By eliminating the restrictions of travel time/delays, virtual events allow greater flexibility for speakers to deliver live presentations on your schedule and timeline.
Strategy: Think outside the box about your time and format. It could be that shorter sessions, spread out over multiple days and times, are preferable to a long, single session.
- Replay: Virtual presentations can be recorded and made available for viewing after the event, allowing participants to reap the maximum benefit from what they learned.
Strategy: Plan now to record the event, but don’t let participants know about it ahead of time. Instead, announce it after the presentation as a value-add so everyone takes part in the live event.
Bottom line: We don’t just use virtual PD…we recommend it as a powerful way to make a bigger difference in your organization. Scroll down to connect with Mark about a dynamic virtual presentation for your team!
Interaction. Inspiration. Impact. Mark’s virtual presentations deliver it all!
What people are saying:
“Our K-12 school district staff and community were captivated and inspired by Mark’s dynamic presentation. His virtual keynote was as good as, or even better than if he had been here in person. It was a powerful and compelling message that resonated throughout our entire organization and inspired us to take decisive action.”
– Tod Kline, Superintendent at Waynesboro Area School District
“We reluctantly pivoted from our live, face-to-face event to a virtual one. We were skeptical about the change, and had a hard time believing it would be as engaging or effective as the “real thing”. However, Mark confidently assured us that he would provide us with a dynamic and engaging virtual experience unlike any other.
After months of cautious planning and uncertainty, the day finally came and, honestly, we were absolutely blown away! Mark has an incredible way of pulling the viewer in and making them feel like he is physically in the room. He welcomed individual teachers as they entered the call, as if he were standing in the doorway of a brick-and-mortar building. It was as if Mark was having a one-on-one conversation with each and every one of the 65 attendees on the call. He began the first day with a keynote address, then a Q&A session, followed by other engaging activities and discussions for the remainder of the seminar. Every teacher was engaged—for hours. Our teachers were connected to every aspect of Mark’s program from beginning to end, and the time flew by.
After two robust days of professional development, most people would be dragging, but our teachers were energized and motivated to continue the work. As Mark wrapped up, many teachers commented in the chat about how much they LOVED the seminar and how appreciative they were to have the opportunity to work with him. In the days following the event, we were still receiving emails and messages from the attendees expressing their gratitude and appreciation for such a successful event.”
– Ron Weston and Nick Mugridge, Career Technical Education, Riverside Unified School District
“Mark Perna delivered an incredibly dynamic and impactful presentation to my staff — virtually. It felt like he was actually here and speaking directly to each person. My staff are inspired and reinvigorated by what they learned. His powerful message kept us engaged for more than two hours. He made a significant, positive impact here!”
– Amy Stafford, Principal at Kohala High School
“With just a few dynamic virtual sessions, Mark has made a significant impact by inspiring my staff during a stressful time. My entire group was engaged, motivated, and excited to get back to their students and implement fresh strategies to help them build their competitive advantage…and it’s working!”
– Will Sarett, Director, Career & College Readiness, Yakima School District
“Thank you again! I was such a skeptic about online presentations initially and you were totally funny and engaging and I loved the content. I told my partner who was offscreen, this guy is funny. Aloha!”
– Nadine Kulberg, Kohala High School
“I like the perspective shift and language that I can use to articulate that shift. Very engaging speaker, with so many great stories to share! I love the way he presents virtually and that this message is spreading! This is what EVERYONE needs to hear!”
– Shelby Greene, Math Educator and Department Chair
“I now understand why kids ask why.”
– Amber Corrales, Social Studies Teacher
“Thank you so much, this was my second time seeing you. I saw you at the CTE conference where you were the keynote. I am so grateful to hear you speak again virtually, it was so inspiring. In your words, feel good about how you are changing the world, because you are just as much as us teachers are. Thank you so much!”
– Jacqueline Meggs, Teacher
“Thank you for your time and energy!! Would have loved to see you in person but you made a virtual presentation very enjoyable!!”
– Ross Pagat, Community School Manager
“If the “Want To” is strong enough the “How To” will come! Mark was awesome! I’m part of Gen X, his virtual presentation was very engaging and helped me to understand how Gen Y and Gen Z think. I look forward to reading his entire book, “Answering Why.” It’ll make me a better mom and teacher.”
– Florene Kaai, Secondary Teacher
“WOW WOW WOW! Loved every speeding minute of it! Kept wishing I could share it with others. Thank you. This is a game changer.”
– Minerva White, Paraprofessional
“I thoroughly enjoyed the virtual presentation and want to get his book. It has made me look at transition in a very different light.”
– Tracy Suddreth, Special Education Teacher and Coordinator
“The virtual presentation was wonderful! Mark was very engaging and had a lot of good information. I enjoyed his keynote address very much (and I went and bought his book on Amazon)!!!”
– Kara Quevi, SpEd Teacher
“This is an excellent way to shift our paradigm, especially in the virtual realm.”
– Russ Goddard, Vocational Rehabilitation Specialist
“This was my 16th “opening day” event and today’s [virtual] speaker was the most inspiring I’ve ever seen here.”
– K. Grantham, Sr. 3D Animation Instructor
“I would love to see in person, and have more interactive opportunities. Over all best virtual speaker I have seen this year (and there has been a lot!).”
– Joe Kalfus, Program Director, HRM, Culinary, And Baking
“This has been the best presentation I have ever seen in my 10 years in education. And you did it through a computer screen — there’s not much better motivation than that! THANK YOU!!”
– Mary Harkins, Prince William College
“Thank you, Mark! This [virtual presentation] has been the best CTE Secondary Keynote we’ve had in my 16-year career! Awesome!”
– Christina Mullins, Prince William College
“This [virtual keynote] has been the best presentation I’ve ever experienced! It is so motivating and makes me so glad that I chose to come to CTE!”
– Gayle Gonzalez, Prince William College
“This [virtual] presentation was great and really helped me to understand what’s most important to the different age groups. I can also apply these techniques when I’m teaching my colleagues as well. Thanks again.”
– Veretta Parker, Simulation Instructor
“Was very pleased with the content of this [virtual] presentation — very inspiring in a year which begs to be un-inspirational.”
– Joe Magrini, Digital Cinema & Television Production Instructor
“You are a very engaging presenter! Most zoom presentations have been boring but this was great!!!! Thank you!”
– Sandra Owen, Instructional Assistant
Go Virtual With Mark
Contact Mark today about customizing a dynamic virtual presentation for your organization. Go virtual with Mark to inspire and empower your team!